Anonymous asked: I don't have a music submission, but I do have a question... In regards to the Mercury retrograde, what do you suggest for protection from negativity? Any amulets? or herbal satchel recipes you can suggest?
First of all it is recommended to keep yourself alert to what is around you and not start any big new thing if you can help it.
For protection from negativity, this may help:
A few herbs:
- Basil is good for warding off negativity, it can be grown in a pot inside the house, sprinkled around the area or put into a satchel with other herbs or amulets of your choice.
- Bay Leaf is good for protection and healing, it is good to put bay leaf in each corner of the room you wish to protect, or carry some on you.
- Cactus is often used for home protection, and the needles of this plant can be used in protecting and warding off evil spells.
- Daisy is known to bring luck, and can be placed in the bedroom of a child to protect them.
- Fern leaves can be used to banish negativity, and also to purify the house or area in which they’re present.
- Ginger, holly, laurel, juniper, ginseng, lavender, lotus, mint and sandalwood are some other herbs that can be used for protection, be it as incense or in satchels, or planted in pots or in the garden.
- Agate, for protection and restoring energy.
- Amethyst, to modify bad energies into good ones.
- Carnelian, good to protect the person wearing it and to calm their anger or short temper, good during the Mercury retrograde to prevent unnecessary arguments.
- Jasper for personal protection, known to some people as women’s protection stone as well as Tiger’s Eye.
- Clear quartz has protection and healing properties, and is also an extremely versatile crystal.
Other things you can add to protect yourself or your house are salt, preferrably sea salt. You can also grind dry herbs and salt in a mortar and pestle until they are all powdered and use that to sprinkle in the corner of your house, in a satchet or in a little vial you can have as a necklace or in your purse.
I hope that helps, my followers may have more input on this.